• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone Get Their Tickets Yet ???

#250025 1 year, 3 months ago
the last of mine came today... 2 balcony's for opening night... A/C came last week

can't wait to hit the road
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#250035 1 year, 3 months ago
nycdave wrote:
Chester, I'm doing 9 nights on the floor, 8 nights of which I already have tickets for. If I can handle that, you surely can handle three. Uh, I may skip one night cause I also have third row ducats for Diana Krall at the Beacon. Hopefully you all will still talk to me and not consider it herasy if I skip one show. Phil turned me on to Diana. I was so impressed with her that I may choose to sit one night and skip one show.

Diana is wonderful! You can't give up third row seats for her!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#250042 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, Diana is absolutely amazing.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#250044 1 year, 3 months ago
Chester wrote:
All my tickets are GA, floor. I swear, I didn't realize there was any other options, for any other kind of tickets.
I thought the whole place was GA. I just hope it's not going to be too crazy on the floor for 3 nights.

I've had GA for a couple of Furthur shows. It's totally fine. After all, it's the Dead not Metallica. I doubt there'll be any crowd surfing.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#250048 1 year, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Chester wrote:
All my tickets are GA, floor. I swear, I didn't realize there was any other options, for any other kind of tickets.
I thought the whole place was GA. I just hope it's not going to be too crazy on the floor for 3 nights.

I've had GA for a couple of Furthur shows. It's totally fine. After all, it's the Dead not Metallica. I doubt there'll be any crowd surfing.

I'm definitely going to attempt crowd surfing now, mind you I weigh 200+ pounds
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds