• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Anyone Get Their Tickets Yet ???

#248694 1 year ago
Just ten minutes ago, I got 3 tickets delivered! I'm all set!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#248703 1 year ago
Mine will be here today!!!
deadegad
Gold Boarder

#248705 1 year ago
One pair for what was the opening night 4/16 arrived today. These were purchased during the presale and say fan club/GA on them.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#248721 1 year ago
Just got confirmation UPS will deliver my tickets tomorrow I also bought a ticket for Sunday so will be at the final four at the Cap
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#248730 1 year ago
just got my initial order from Frontgate - 1 ticket each to the 8 original nights at the Cap! --- GA floor, (still looking to trade 5 of them for balcony)

ordered my A/C tickets monday (way back) and was finally able to grab opening night yesterday... should have those in a week or 2

always starts to feel more real once the tickets come in!
Chester
More or less in line

#248731 1 year ago
All my tickets are GA, floor. I swear, I didn't realize there was any other options, for any other kind of tickets.
I thought the whole place was GA. I just hope it's not going to be too crazy on the floor for 3 nights.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#248735 1 year ago
I have a balcony for Sunday and floor for the last 3 nights. I might trade it with you MM so I can hang with Chester on the floor
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#248737 1 year ago
I didn't think the whole place was GA when I got mine but I thought they were only on sale via Frontgate right away and all they had was GA... there wasn't much time to think, my purchase was probably complete by 12:02

the floor isn't that bad at all and I wont be bummed out if I can't find balcony seats every night, but I do like it better up there.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#248740 1 year ago
Chester, I'm doing 9 nights on the floor, 8 nights of which I already have tickets for. If I can handle that, you surely can handle three. Uh, I may skip one night cause I also have third row ducats for Diana Krall at the Beacon. Hopefully you all will still talk to me and not consider it herasy if I skip one show. Phil turned me on to Diana. I was so impressed with her that I may choose to sit one night and skip one show.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#248749 1 year ago
nycdave wrote:
Chester, I'm doing 9 nights on the floor, 8 nights of which I already have tickets for. If I can handle that, you surely can handle three. Uh, I may skip one night cause I also have third row ducats for Diana Krall at the Beacon. Hopefully you all will still talk to me and not consider it herasy if I skip one show. Phil turned me on to Diana. I was so impressed with her that I may choose to sit one night and skip one show.

TREASON!!!!

Just kidding lol. I think several shows and missing one of them is fine and dandy haha. Several shows are plenty. Something tells me you may be better off with nine nights on the floor tho
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
Last Edit: 1 year ago by Gratefullyjohn.
Time to create page: 0.96 seconds